Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving











1. F21 White Tank Top 2. H&M Sheer Button Down Tank Top In Creme Color 3. Hollister Jeans 
4. H&M Black Sweater With Leather Elbow Pads 5. Zara Cheetah Print Flats 6. F21 Pearl Necklace

I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving, cause I did! I celebrated with my family at my cousin's house in New York and there was so much good food! I was so bloated by the time dessert came. But anyway, I wore indigo jeans from Hollister with a sheer H&M button down tank top. I'm not a big fan of sheer stuff mainly because I don't really like wearing tank tops or a bandeau under it. But I bought the shirt for about $18 and I feel like it goes with almost anything. I wore a chunky oversized black sweater from H&M. This is probably my favorite sweater in my closet hands down because it's so warm, comfy and easy to dress! The leather elbow patches and brown buttons also make the sweater more unique! For my accessories I wore a pearl collar/choker necklace that I got from F21. This is probably the perfect accessory in my jewelry collection for collared shirts! It's so simple yet it makes your outfit so much better. 

So today was Black Friday and I spent a total of $204 (This is what shopping does to me..)! I bought makeup, jewelry and other good stuff that I'll be sharing with you all soon! 



2 comments:

  1. Really love this necklace :)

    I'd love if you could visit my blog?
    www.addressbookblog.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete